Saturday, February 16, 2008

Audrie's Self Portrait


Just wanted to show y'all a picture Audrie drew of herself. Isn't it the greatest? It was laying next to my head one morning last week when I woke up, because she wanted it to be the first thing I saw!! I think it's pretty close to the real thing! Go Audrie!!

That's not her handwriting, though. I just thought it would look cute to have her own "watermark"!! (the font is Scrap Round, if you're interested). Also, on blogs, most pictures will enlarge if you click on them to see detail. You can't tell it in the scan, but her whole face is colored peach! Every time I look at it, I can just tell it's her!!!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Aww Bless..
A Little Artist In The Making :D
Bless.

Keep Blogging. Ill Come Back To See Your Blog Soon :D

Love Leanne
x

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!