Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome!

Hey everyone! I said I'd do it and I finally did... Introducing our family blog! You will all receive invitations to be authors of this blog which means you can all make posts on it! I will keep the admin permissions to myself unless, of course, you guys WANT to play with the page layout and such. But I'll do anything you want to it...for you!

I hope you guys like the name...tell me NOW if you don't before we start making posts!

So how should it look? Give me your design input and I'll work on it when I'm sick of or don't feel like working on everything else. How do ya think I made time to do this?

Be sure to subscribe so that you'll receive email updates when new posts are made and I already set it up so that you all receive an email when comments are made on posts.

No comments: